by Impeccable Visage
Full body waxing services are available to remove any unwanted hair from the skin. Waxing is not recommended for those who are using tanning beds, Retin-A, or AHA/BHA skin care products. Please notify your Aesthetician of any medications you are currently taking before the service.
Waxing is a popular and effective method of hair removal. By removing the hair from the root the skin is left soft and hair free. Impeccable Visage uses quality wax for client comfort and strict sanitation practices for your safety. We use various types of hard wax and soft wax created for specific body area’s. To ensure your waxing experience is pleasant and successful. Please consider the following prior to and after the service.
- Stop shaving or tweezing the area at least 14 days prior to waxing.
- Exfoliate the area to be waxed 24-48 hours before the service.
- Avoid hot baths, saunas,pools, and steam showers after service.
- Avoid perfumed products, self-tanners, and cosmetics for 24 hours on freshly waxed skin.
- Avoid Sunbeds and outdoor UV rays for 24-48 hours after waxing services.
Clients using the following medications should not receive waxing services.
- Retin-A, Renova, Hydroquinone, or similar skin thinning products
- Blood thinners
- Topical or Oral Cortisone medication
- Accutane and other acne medications
- Recent Botox injections
We have All your waxing needs covered.